A no-cost private cellular network guarantees your students remote access.
30 percent of all K-12 students lack adequate connectivity in their homes. The American Rescue Plan Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ARP ESSER) includes nearly $122 billion in funding which will cover 100% of the costs for eligible schools to build broadband networks to provide sustained high-speed internet within their communities.
With ESSER Funding, school districts can:
- Own a private cellular network, more secure
and reliable than wifi hotspots.
- Purchase student devices at no cost.
- Be reimbursed 100% of costs through ESSER
(separate from existing E-rate funding).
BCL IT Consulting makes it easy:
- We submit the funding application on your behalf.
- We design and build a state of the art network.
- We manage the network, at no-cost to you, for a minimum of 3 years.
Limited Funding Available
The ARP ESSER funding is in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and funds are limited. School districts must apply to be eligible. Schedule a consultation today to discuss how you can close the homework gap in your district at no cost to you or your students.
Schedule a consultation today.
Learn more about CBRS with ESSER funding.
The ARP ESSER funds are available for a limited time. Learn more by watching BCL IT Consulting's webinar: Homework Gap, Solved in 3 Easy Steps. Then reach out to find out how we can customize this solution for your school district.